Join Rigado at Microsoft’s IoT in Action Event – Washington D.C. Accelerate your IoT vision by participating in this IoT in Action event – whether you’re a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others’ IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box IoT solutions.
Sign up for this event if:
- You have, or want to, implement connected devices in your business and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
- You run an IoT business or practice and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation, and profitability by building innovative, repeatable solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
- You create end-to-end IoT experiences and want the inside track on the entire IoT technology stack, from edge to cloud.
- You build IoT hardware solutions and want to better manage the connected device lifecycle.
- You’re ready to gain actionable IoT insights, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
- IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge – together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem.
Register for FREE today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
Rigado will have representatives at the event. Use the form at right to schedule a meeting ahead of the event.
April 1, 2020
9a - 6p ET
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Exhibit Halls A & B
999 Ninth Street NW
Request a Meeting